Sunday, August 30, 2015

HELL FIRE IS REAL!!! SHOCKING VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!



The Woman Seed

-I like to believe Adam and Eve were saved the moment they believed in the coming of the woman's seed, announced as the forgiveness of their sins, as was promised to them of God their Creator. That all dispensations practiced in righteousness looked to the fulfillment of this Promised Seed, see Gen. 3, Gal. 4:4-7, I Tim. 2:15, Roman 10:9, 10.

And He Gave Some Apostles

-This end time Apostle/Prophets has been urged by Holy Spirits to ask you for your financial support, your tithes, offerings for at least a Month. To be honest I didn't understand it either. I know God is about to deal with most of the wealth on this planet, showing me in 1998, how great treasures would become totally worthless, (see Ezekiel 7:19), maybe this obedience will act as a form of divine shield for you and yours.
-I obey God, I have for the last nearly thirty years, I encourage you to do the same. Truly, give at paypal.com to patriciabradford77@gmail.com and let this obedience act as Divine Grace over you and yours, Apb, The RAM, www.thephoneix1012.blogspot.com

God Is Not Mocked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_cmonQPXe0

-The Holy Spirit will tell you I'm absolutely devastated heart, mind and soul regarding the reality of hell. Though just recently while my grandchildren 12, 11, 8 shared their next door neighbor reminding them there is a hell also reminded them of me, their grandmother warning them of the same thing.

-I then reminded them that's its in the bible, that as surely as the Genesis teach us God created man and breath into him the breath of life making him a Living Soul. The book of revelation tells us how this Self-Same God will cast into a lake of fire burning with brimstone this selfsame man if he doesn't repent and transform unto a righteous life, Jesus Christ, because the soul that sin cannot inherit God's Kingdom. AWAKE! Apb, The RAM, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com www.2015zechariaholivet.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment